I have made a start.

After a nights soak in light oil and diesel splashed around it turns with no clunks. Just two of the tappets were reluctant to follow the the cambshaft. Thomas had got himself into the top of my shed and was rattling things around.

SAM_1488.JPG

SAM_1489.JPG

SAM_1490.JPG

SAM_1491.JPG

Thomas  -  Tuxedo  ,   unfortunately our last was run over and killed 3 years ago.  Next door had a pair , but one also run over & killed - the survivor comes in our house every day.   Great fun when we had three + our mackerel  BIG kittens going daft in the back garden.

When I lost T the last cat who just turned up on the doorstep and stayed about 15 years I said no more. He was a Norwegen Forrest cat. But after a few weeks I went to the shelter and he has now been here about 4 years. He is usually not for away if I am working. If I am at the keyboard he comes and lies on it as Big T used to. I sometimes have to take the laptop to the menders as it locks itself after his visit.

Edited by john1950
addition