Jump to content

Recommended Posts

If you convert a 2 axle 5th wheel military expandable 1969 trailer in to a caravan only no load space or items carried that is not incidental to living/staying in caravan gross weight 6500 kgs what mot is needed ie car mot like motor homes over 3500kg or goods vehicle    test and plating or does it even need a mot?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...