Jeep Wanted

graffiti

Hi,

I’m after a decent Willys/Hotchkiss jeep, must be running and preferably nothing that needs welding as I don’t have the skills for that!

I’m based in the North of England but don’t mind travelling for the right vehicle, please pm me if you have one for sale or know of one that is.. I’m a private buyer who has been watching out for one for to long now and aware I’m getting too long in the tooth if nothing turns up soon..

Cheers all and a Happy New year.

8 hours ago, ferretfixer said:

You dont specify your price range? There are MANY good Jeeps out there for sale......

you’re right there are MANY good jeeps out there but all seem to be £18k and MANY a LOT higher.... unfortunately my budget goes upto £14k...

• 2 weeks later...

It's a nice one. if you want a decent Jeep at sensible Money. I wouldnt 'Watch' it too long!....;) 

As you have previously stated, you have missed out on a few occasions now. Attempting to acquire a Jeep.

This should have alerted you that GOOD Jeeps at the right price are VERY far & few available. If you wait much longer, the Decent weather will arrive. & this ALWAYS pushes Jeep prices up!...

Although I do not know, & have never met the Seller of this Jeep.  My Advice if your Serious about acquiring a decent example of a Jeep. Is to get in touch with the vendor & have a 'chat'/ Potentially do a Deal? ( Subject to you possibly inspecting the vehicle) 

My Own lovely example was acquired with a few phone calls & establishing a good working relationship with the Vendor. Sensible questions revealed a lot, & Told Me about the History of my Jeep & the restoration process on it. The Chap realised after a few minutes I was not a tyre kicker & time waster. & I got a good impression of Him also. I did a deal & got my Jeep without even seeing it beforehand. this was due to GOOD & Clear Communication. Being Friendly (He should be a like minded soul the seller of this Jeep. As owning it you have a Parallel interest before you even start!) Will pay dividends, & help establish trust & assistance. I got a File packed with receipts & Print outs of Emails. Of the entire process of acquirement, research & History of My Jeep. This conformed entirely what my vendor had told Me beforehand!

You have been waiting a long time now, this SHOULD tell you something. & the realistic prices of Jeeps!  There are many out there, & in my Opinion. Over priced!.....But this one has been looked after & appears to be a Good Example.

Just my thoughts,! ;) I hope it Helps you?

Edited by ferretfixer