Daimler Ferret Scout Car YouTube Channel

mac_xpert

Hi. 

I’ve started to post videos of the work I’m doing on my Daimler Ferret to YouTube in an effort to help other owners and pay back to the community some of the help and advice I’ve had. It’s early days, but there are a few videos going up on replacing Daimler Ferret oil seals in the wheel Stations, including hub oil seals and inner and outer inner tracta joint seals. 

If you’re interested, you can find the channel here: 

Daimler Ferret Scout Car YouTube Channel

Please do take a moment to like and subscribe to the channel for notifications as I add more videos.

To subscribe, just click this link: Subscribe to the Daimler Ferret Scout Car YouTube Channel

Thanks all,

Matthew

Edited by mac_xpert
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Matthew,

I have watched your videos and find them informative and they are taking the mystery and awe out of the impending tasks I have on hand. That is very useful and I for one really appreciate the time taken to record the process and do the editing. While I have done some larger jobs on Ferrets I have not gotten too deep into the wheel stations but know I will be doing so eventually. These will serve well at that time.

I have made comments against your facebook posts I guess in time you will get around to updating those with comments back.

I'm appreciating them for sure, don't stop.