kubelwagen site link

ashley

• 6 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Do you have the address Mark as I live close to Southend and am happy to follow-up for you, just PM me...

Best regards,

Martin

Sorry not replyed sooner been away, no mate do not know were he lives, i am the landlord at the PARSONS BARN at Shoebury, have seen it running around on Southend sea front but not caught him yet, thats why i asked if anyone had any contact details, we have a HELP FOR HEROES event 22nd September, have BANDS, 1940s coach, Wilys jeep, classic vehicles lots more but we are looking for more alied or axis vehicles, militery vehicles from any erea or nationality welcome.

phone 01702 297373. Any help much appreciated.

MARK.

• 4 weeks later...

No need to apologise Mark,

It's a small world as I know Shoebury well as I used to be in EOD (Royal Engineers Bomb Disposal) and spent many a day blowing something up on the range... I now live in South Woodham Ferrers so not far away now either.

Talking of which, are you a member of Essex MVT?

As for the September event, if I'm around I could bring my 1944 Schwimmwagen if there's room, what's the booking-in process?

Best regards,

Martin

Hi Martin,

thanks for your reply yes please do come along to confirm just phone Mark Wenn on 01702 297372 OR Email theparsonsbarn@orchidpubs.co.uk sorry if replys have been slow but from now all ok, we do have an add with essex mvt for the event and had comfirmation at Southend air show that some of there member would be attending along with Shoeburyness royal artillery and there 25pndr. Look forward to your call or Email.

Mark Wenn.:nut:

• 3 months later...

Hi Mark,

I've just realised that the event is this month, has is past or is it next weekend?

Anyhow, just to let you know that I think I've found the contact number of the owner of the replica Kübelwagen in Southend you were looking for (01702 334375).

It seems it's made on a left hand drive 1964 VW.

http://www.volkszone.com/VZi/showthread.php?t=762118

Best regards,

Martin

Edited by 24851606