Discovery 2 V8 headlight wiring diagram

Tony B

2 hours ago, Tony B said:

Anyone have a copy of this please? Got a V8 Disco 2 , on LPG! No dipped headlights,. I cant find the diagram and it is driving me up wall as I want toget the beast MOT'ed ready for any bad weather . Thanks.

I assume you have checked that both bulbs are OK?  

Yes bulbs, yes fuses, yes switch- There may be the problem, that's why I want the diagram as bypassing it still dosen't seem to work. However, being Land Rover there is a coustersey light function on the BCM, and my Hawkeye is presently on loan. 😖 so that may be it. I want to identify the wiring put in a straight line to bypass that section

Thanks to all! Problem now Solve-ED! It is in the input side of the fuse box, output is fine, so a quick removal of fuse and shunt through two in line fuses to output and I can SEE again. 😂 So far only taken 18 months or so to get it up ready for MOT, hopefully in next couple of weeks roll on snow! I have a new toy.

By the by- For the first time ever, phoned insurance company , got modified Disco it had registered LPG conversion, no problem, got winch- Mass hysteria! or quotes of £1800 plus! So thought stuff that! Quote without winch around £400, second car so no claims etc. So went to Specailist- A Plan at Newbury full comp plus usual extras, most included except legal cover- £606 That includes Off Road and Green Laning. 

Thier motto I was told 'The weierder the bettter'. So worth considering.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...