graffiti

Jeep Wanted

Hi all,

Am looking for a good Hotchkiss or similar, must be mechanically sound, solid and original, I’m based in Liverpool so hopefully someone is thinking of parting with theirs.

Please pm or email me if you have anything or know of anyone who wants to sell one, don't mind recommissioning work but nothing too major.

Nick

Edited by graffiti
updating ad

Hi I know of a m201 that's up for sale its not my jeep but a service it every year drop me a line jerrysjeeps@hotmail.co.uk or give me a ring 07989505232 the jeep is in Warrington not far from you all the best jerry 

Still on the lookout for a jeep alas, please feel free to contact me if anyone has one for sale or knows of one that might be.

The one I got a heads up on above, unfortunately the chap was asking too much for it for me .

jeeps have gone up in price you might be better finding a cj2 jeep there is one on milweb for 10k the us air force had them in the 50s painted gloss blue google 1950s usaf jeeps all the best jerry

cheers Jerry, I agree that prices seem to have crept up but question how many actually get their asking price as they seem to be for sale for a very long time!

Decent ones at reasonable prices do come up so it’s a a question of biding time and being patient by the look of it.. and trying to be quick off the mark when one does come up... or even better and get the heads up on one before it gets to market...😁

There' a Hotcho on FB up for £15,000 done in US Navy Grey. It looks very clean & in decent condition. It's in Ashford, Kent. If you contact the vendor, he may haggle on the price? If you dont ask, you dont get! ;)   ( I have absolutely no connection )  M.