GMC cckw 353

diesel1

Hi all, im in the market for a gmc cckw 353 to add to my collect, anything considered.

Odd ones ive heard of have been fitted with a diesel, would this mean a diffrent gearbox would have been fitted too?

If anyone knows of a vehicle for sale with not too much work to do to it please let me know

Andrew

• 1 month later...

it's in France, can't you just drive it home thru a tunnel, even if it's on a flatbed tow? no import tariffs between EU members?

looks to be approx. 9 hours away , but if it really is a truck that landed on Normandy with the original stars on it,  that would make for an interesting conservation piece.

13 hours ago, draganm said:

if it really is a truck that landed on Normandy with the original stars on it,  that would make for an interesting conservation piece.

I afraid that over the last 46 years of restoring and collecting MV's that if I'd had a £ ( or in your case a $) for every jeep, Dodge or GMC barn find that was purported to have landed across the beaches I'd be a very rich man by now :trustme:

Pete