Jump to content

Wanted, WW2 Style US armoured tent

Recommended Posts



I'm looking for a WW2 style US army tent please,  pm of message me if you have one for sale please,



07776 153423

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

An armoured tent is called a bunker but the most popular US tent is the 'Small Wall'-model that will comfortly house 2 and, if needed, 3 people on cots. They are available as reproduction although I have no experience with these regarding quality.

Example (currently sold out though): https://qmi.be/tentage/us-small-wall-tent.html

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...