Richard Farrant

XXX Corps - Operation Market Garden - 2019

Thanks for the link Richard

Iv'e been following some of the build up on FB the range of vehicles attending is most impressive,  wish I was there.

Pete

I am cross with myself for not actually organising just to get there and watch this - it looks amazing. I seem to spend my life being 'busy' and missing all this stuff 🙄🤐

Whilst looking for any news of the event today, I came across a Dutch news site with some sad photos of a Bedford QL well alight. I can see it was an ex-Danish Army one and it would appear to be Dutch owned and on one of the convoys. My thoughts go out to the owner.

8 hours ago, Richard Farrant said:

Whilst looking for any news of the event today, I came across a Dutch news site with some sad photos of a Bedford QL well alight. I can see it was an ex-Danish Army one and it would appear to be Dutch owned and on one of the convoys. My thoughts go out to the owner.

Mine too Richard, at first I thought it was a clip from a movie :-( Hope they get to restore her.

I know the owner, met him on several events. Hopefully it was insured for total loss.