wanted

2e0prp

The War dept site, as Ron said has not been updated since Keiron Died, all the bikes AFAIK are all sold, think I bought the last one the RE WD/C

Something to do with the website owner not allowing his son to change anything, as he doesn't have the correct log on details etc.

Stuart Bray had some nice G3L's in not long back but were demanding a high premium around £8000 at the start think they dropped down to £7 k something.

There is someone else looking for a WW2 bike in the heads up for sale, patience is the key they do pop up when least expected,

I've searched on ebay for spares etc and had links to WD G3L's for sale, but when you type in the main search for WD G3L they never come up ??

It does pay to alter your wording too, such as "World war two matchless" or similar.

10 hours ago, Graham said:

Ron, a bit off topic but will you be at Netley on Friday?  I your usual place at the top of the field?   Thanks.

Hi Graham. I will be at Netley on Friday, but only as a punter. I haven't got enough stuff to sell this year to be worth taking a stall.  Ron