Box for .50 BMG Wanted

Fox Bradley

Has anyone got a transit Box for a .50 BMG HB for sale (Barrel off type).  original or Good re-pro, anything really will do....

And also a box for the tripod.

I have had one on order for 7 months now from a well know WW2 Box supplier and despite sending detailed measurements and photos and a promise of 4 to 6 weeks delivery it still hasn't been made !!!!  Why do some people make simple things so difficult ??

Cash waiting and can collect, it will soon be the end of another season and the Dodge will be going away for the winter.  

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/25/2019 at 5:44 PM, Fox Bradley said:

Has anyone got a transit Box for a .50 BMG HB for sale (Barrel off type).  original or Good re-pro, anything really will do....

And also a box for the tripod.

I have had one on order for 7 months now from a well know WW2 Box supplier and despite sending detailed measurements and photos and a promise of 4 to 6 weeks delivery it still hasn't been made !!!!  Why do some people make simple things so difficult ??

Cash waiting and can collect, it will soon be the end of another season and the Dodge will be going away for the winter.  

hi yes i've got 5o cal box contact me next week

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I went to Edwards shed and what a difference. 

2 x very nice boxes produced within a few weeks, very pleased with the product and the service.

The other box is still on order with the 'Well known WW2 box supplier' a few more excuses have come through like 'I cant get the corner pieces at the moment' 'I cant get the closing catches for a few weeks'  but no box was ever made. Beats me how he makes a living spending his time messing customers around. It started as a promise of 4-6 weeks turn around and its now been 13 months !!!!

BUT.  Well done to James & Kate at Edwards Shed, 100% good service. I will be using them next time....