Albion CX22 Heavy Artillery Tractor 1944

ackack

I am selling my 1944 CX22 due to loss of storage. It was completely stripped and a nut and bolt restoration in 2008 over 2.1/2 years. Won "Best in Show" at 2008 MVT Kemble Show. Has not been driven since. Is stored in a barn. Has a 1944 Lister JP3 230V generator installed in the rear which was to power a 1943 radar trailer. This could be removed if not required.

Pictures of this fairly rare vehicle attached are from 2008. Historic Vehicle taxation, exempt from testing, drive on a car licence. A lot of spares including an engine.

Realistic offers please.

May consider Part-Ex for campervan/motorhome.

CX22b.jpg

CX22c.jpg

JP3a.jpg

JP3b.jpg

Edited by ackack
Forgot to add some text at the time
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, diesel1 said:

What part of the country are you in?

over 7.5 ton so dont think it can be driven on a car licence,  i stand to be corrected

Stand corrected!

goods vehicles manufactured before 1 January 1960, used unladen and not drawing a laden trailer are exempt for now. If the generator is bolted in it does not count as a load.

Edited by radiomike7

On 11/19/2019 at 3:04 PM, radiomike7 said:

Stand corrected!

goods vehicles manufactured before 1 January 1960, used unladen and not drawing a laden trailer are exempt for now. If the generator is bolted in it does not count as a load.

Does it matter that it is a tractor and not strictly a goods vehicle? I used to have one but couldn't cope with the dizzying top speed.