BEDFORD MWC

wally dugan

halazone was a purification powder and also came in tablet form in ww2 filters and the horricks test kits for testing the water missing are two cork floats and suction filters plus hand pump  and stand these are in hand also spare parts and tools for the front mounted mono pump

Edited by wally dugan
  • Like 1

RICHARD 

thank you but must come clean l made the pumps and filters I have researched these items both those made in the uk and those made under licence  by different companies in Canada  these I made thanks to a very good friend lending me his  fabrication workshop his machines and also his scrap bins out  of hours some things like the filter body tubes l had to  roll to get the right diameter  the cones were easy in all they took 24 hours to make two pumps and filters they are all  made from steel 3mm thick brass taps were bought l am now looking at casting the makers plates in aluminium not all the Canadian ones had either stella or metafilter plates fitted l could not even buy a original pump for what these cost to make and l would recommend any one looking for originals have a go