11 X 20 BAR GRIP TYRES

eggsc8

Hi , I know this subject has been on here before but i have to ask , Has anyone found a source of either 10.5 x 20 Bar grip tyres or 11 X 20 Bar grips , I am still looking for three for my Chevrolet C60L  Any lead would be appreciated , Paul

Hi MatchFuzee I had not seen them but to be honest they would not look very good on the Chev , I was hoping someone was going to have some Bar Grips made but I have not heard anything , I did see some on American ebay but I think it would cost an arm and leg to ship them here, Paul

You presumably want trackgrips for a British / Canadian war-time vehicle unless you are trying to match whatever is currently fitted.

Titan 11:20X20 Bar Grips seems to appear on ebay from time to time.  There were some on within the last month.  10:50X20 have not been manufactured for over 50 years so unlikely to see any useable examples..

Yes but not in a sensible bar-grip or track grip tread pattern you would want if you had the choice on a WW2 British or Canadian Vehicle.

The lack of even a picture of the ones a member of this forum has been promoting presumably also casts doubts on this potential  source.

Just a great pity the Dunlop Track Grip Moulds exist but the company refuses to make any.

Edited by REME 245

Hi Everyone Thanks for all the replies ,  For the Chevrolet CMP I still think I need Bar Grips . There is an American site on ebay selling Ex Military bar grips that look the part and they are NOS the make is Titan but I am trying to find out how much it will cost to ship them back here , Perhaps on a pallet , Paul