COMPANY SITUATION INFORMATION SOUGHT

ferretfixer

2 minutes ago, johann morris said:

I had stopped my subscription to CMV but the last two issues have been excellent so I am going to restart subscribing to it.

Scan0032.jpg

Yes, the content at the end of the Article By the CMV Crew. Describes EXACTLY how this 'Person' (Too polite a word for him! ) 'Operates'!...…..

Earlier in this thread I posted a link to the WAF forum I don't know if you could view it but this was in 2016.

Hello, i have the same problem but not in Ukraine instead my problem is in the United Kingdom.
I have Ordered an replica PAK40 for around 4500 UK Pounds and paid 100% in Advance! We now have 2016 and i still did get no PAK or my Money back!
This guy is still ripping other people as well but as i live in Germany it is to difficult to get enough pressure which makes this guy react and pay my money back!
He has an Website called ;

http://www.elitemilitaria.co.uk/

He produces lots of replicas for reenactors like me!

His Contactdetails are;

Nelz Nelson

ELITE MILITARIA
120 , OXFORD STREET
HULL.
EAST YORKSHIRE
HU2 0PQ

Phone +44 7413 707 121

email: elitemilitaria@live.co.uk

If anyone outhere who is able to help me getting my Money Back i would show an big THankyou and pay 10% of my Investment in the PAk!!!!

3 hours ago, Surveyor said:

Have look on companies house website all sorts of useful information there

Yes,   refer to  Company No.  6457216  -  however as always it needs bang up to date research prior to taking effective action..   Mr. Nelz Nelson has put himself on a long-rope , however this type of Mr. R. Sole  has no hiding place , unless he takes up sleeping in a shop doorway overnight.   His home address ,  if he owns it (most important - is he worth bankrupting)  - such details are so readily obtained , along with  £ tied up in any business..

1 minute ago, ruxy said:

Yes,   refer to  Company No.  6457216  -  however as always it needs bang up to date research prior to taking effective action..   Mr. Nelz Nelson has put himself on a long-rope , however this type of Mr. R. Sole  has no hiding place , unless he takes up sleeping in a shop doorway overnight.   His home address ,  if he owns it (most important - is he worth bankrupting)  - such details are so readily obtained , along with  £ tied up in any business..

And as He is High Profile involved in YWE He cannot exactly, 'Hide'!...…. The despicable way he has behaved towards Myself & others. This NEEDS stopping!!!....

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Hi all.

An old thread I know but I stumbled across it on Google when researching nelz and elite

Background, I used to run a Brit infantry group. Ordered a british bf 6lb AT gun from him in Aug 19. Was told 8-12 weeks. Over 2y later I have the gun but its not complete (initially no rounds and currently no muzzle brake, all included on invoice). Build quality on certain items is shoddy to say the least.

Probably 20 emails and the same in calls *and that's me being reasonable *. I have pretty conclusive evidence he is actively screening my calls and emails and I have been lied to on several occasions.

Last contact is when he contacted my group *not knowing I ran it* re our attendance of 21 yorkshire war-time so he is still about. Just avoiding his debtors. 

Just taken him to court for the o/s  I had trading standards in Hull track down his new business address for anyone in the same position. 

EM Fabrications 

Mendham Business Park

Hedon Road 

Hull

HU12 8DZ

Feel free to call trading standards in Hull to confirm this.

Currently in the process of organising bailiffs. Spoke to several people at latest victory show with 57mm/ 6lb elite weapons and all reported lengthy wait times, threat of court action and dubious build quality. 

Would highly recommend avoid dealing with nelz. If you are waiting on something from him get the courts involved ASAP. 

Thanks

Will

• Like 2