COMPANY SITUATION INFORMATION SOUGHT

ferretfixer

1 minute ago, Surveyor said:

looked at diary will be Tuesday

Good Man yourself.

In the unlikely event of Nelz being in his unit. If He is, you might mention to him. That the net is closing in on Him. & that unless He comes up with the goods or a full refund as He has offered in the past.

Then there will be no option but legal proceeding to be served upon him.....

Thanks for your kind assistance Sir! 😉 

1 minute ago, Niceonetidy said:

Lets hope you get a refund, this is not good news for anyone in our hobby,

Indeed! They had a reputation of producing VERY good products. But I have always has the feeling that it was run haphazardly & not as efficiently as it Could have been! I mentioned to the 'Proprietor' in the initial phone conversations we had. That How come an established bussiness so apparantly successful. Was run from a MOBILE Phone & not a Landline?..... The usual semi Plausible excuses Etc..... I cant be help but be left with the impression it was run on a shoestring & most certainly NOT 'Efficiently'!.....It Transpires I am not the only one this 'Person' has taken Money from. & Not delivered!...….Acting like this sounds the death Knell for this Bussiness in my Opinion? Such a shame, as this circle of affectionardo's in the Military Vehicle & Re-enacting World. Is quite close, & it dosent take long for band news to circulate!....I have started making in roads along this Route already! I REALLY do not wish to hear of another unfortunate Member / Person getting fleeced like I have Been!....

24 minutes ago, ferretfixer said:

Good Man yourself.

In the unlikely event of Nelz being in his unit. If He is, you might mention to him. That the net is closing in on Him. & that unless He comes up with the goods or a full refund as He has offered in the past.

Then there will be no option but legal proceeding to be served upon him.....

Thanks for your kind assistance Sir! 😉 

I will make a judgement call if i am going in but thanks for the back up

1 minute ago, Surveyor said:

I will make a judgement call if i am going in but thanks for the back up

Understood.

I have no concern's whatsoever of Nelz being a violent Man at all. In Fact when I lambasted Him on the Phone. On the last occasion I was actually able to speak to him! He was most flustered & embarrassed! Let's just hope IF he is present. That the Statement of Legal action being directed against Him. Will 'Galvanise' him into doig the right thing?....

8 minutes ago, ferretfixer said:

Understood.

I have no concern's whatsoever of Nelz being a violent Man at all. In Fact when I lambasted Him on the Phone. On the last occasion I was actually able to speak to him! He was most flustered & embarrassed! Let's just hope IF he is present. That the Statement of Legal action being directed against Him. Will 'Galvanise' him into doig the right thing?....

If i go in and he's not there will mention this thread which may help, I don't know how many people on he forum but that figure may help

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Surveyor said:

If i go in and he's not there will mention this thread which may help, I don't know how many people on he forum but that figure may help

His wife ( So He informed Me previously ) Allegedly, Used to work on the computer. & USED to pass on Phone messages....

Whether this is still the case, I doubt it. As I also Doubt He has told Her how He is Severely letting  People down either!..

You are obviously aware that this bod is one of the organisers of YWE, there is an e-mail address for him on their website, ywe.nelz@outlook.com, might be worth a try. Other lines you could consider pursuing might be to contact your local trading standards authority, pursuing the matter via the small claims court, or if you paid by credit card (always a wise move), you can claim the money back from your credit card provider - this is quite simple and a method I have used successfully more than once in the past.

If all else fails, you will be sure to find him at ywe……..

If you can afford  the £60 it costs and you have solid back up evidence take it to the small claims court.

This can all be done online by filling in two forms.

What often  happens with  chaotic small firms is they ignore all the letters ,do not defend the claim and judge automatically finds in your favour.  If they do not  pay court sends  bailiffs in and usually you get your money back and all costs. But it sounds like you will win your claim whatever .

Edited by XS650
  • Like 1

Just now, XS650 said:

If you can afford  the £60 it costs and you have solid back up evidence take it to the small claims court.

This can all be done online by filling in two forms.

What usually happens with  chaotic small firms is they ignore all the letters ,do not turn up in Court and judge automatically finds in your favour.  If they do not  pay court sends  bailiffs in and usually you get your money back and all costs.

If going down this route remember to add your time and also interest per day for none payment on time i use 5% compound usually also if you have had advice add there expenses on.

I had an issue about non payment and the small claims people were the ones who advised me to do this

• Like 1

Someone else in the same predicament posted a letter in CMV March edition, Page 15 but this Person is from New Zealand.

It looks like this Nelz bloke has been a very naughty boy.

I hope that someone soon, takes legal action to stop him soon.

Jon

Edited by johann morris
being a silly boy

Prior to filling any forms (don't fall at the first hurdle) , you need to establish  ' who you are dealing with'  as party to any proceedings.  It seems to me that this is not a Mr.  Nelz Nelson it is a  "Non-Limited Company"  known as  Elite Militaria,  my understanding is that this is legally technically different to 'Sole Trader' status - you need best opinion on this point.   From my experience in a County Court , paying for Solicitors & Barrister , you win your case then have to £ fund a Costs Hearing - then employ a "Practitioner" ,  so I hope for your sanity the Small Claims Court procedure is a easier ride !      At least his business is not Ltd. Liability - so if he has any assets in the name of his "Non-Limited Company" - then you may just be in with a small chance - provided there is no  "  Licensed Insolvency Practitioner" involved.

Just awaiting some more information from a very helpful member. & I will make a judgement on proceeding down the small claims route.

I would like to thank everyone on here. Who has contributed help & support thus far.

Obviously, as much as wanting to get my Money back, I will be doing this for other's in spirit also. I would really not like it for other's to 'Catch a Cold' with involvement from this 'Man'!......

Edited by ferretfixer

13 hours ago, johann morris said:

Someone else in the same predicament posted a letter in CMV March edition, Page 15 but this Person is from New Zealand.

It looks like this Nelz bloke has been a very naughty boy.

I hope that someone soon, takes legal action to stop him soon.

Jon

Jon, I dont take CMV. Is it possible to scan just that section from the Mag & post on here? Or PM it to Me at all Please?

Many Thanks.  Kind regards: Mike.

13 hours ago, ruxy said:

Prior to filling any forms (don't fall at the first hurdle) , you need to establish  ' who you are dealing with'  as party to any proceedings.  It seems to me that this is not a Mr.  Nelz Nelson it is a  "Non-Limited Company"  known as  Elite Militaria,  my understanding is that this is legally technically different to 'Sole Trader' status - you need best opinion on this point.   From my experience in a County Court , paying for Solicitors & Barrister , you win your case then have to £ fund a Costs Hearing - then employ a "Practitioner" ,  so I hope for your sanity the Small Claims Court procedure is a easier ride !      At least his business is not Ltd. Liability - so if he has any assets in the name of his "Non-Limited Company" - then you may just be in with a small chance - provided there is no  "  Licensed Insolvency Practitioner" involved.

Have look on companies house website all sorts of useful information there

• Like 1

I am sure that Trading Standards at Hull City Council also be very interested to hear of your experience with this firm.

Somebody I know had similar problems with this same company a few years ago. He got the item eventually but I seem to recall him waiting years rather than months for the said item.

It became a standard greeting to ask him if he had received his item yet.......

• Like 1