COMPANY SITUATION INFORMATION SOUGHT

ferretfixer

A lot of you must be familiar or aware of a Company named 'Elite Militaria'?

a few months ago, I placed an order with them. After a long phone conversation.

With the Proprietor who is also a member on here.

I paid up front a reasonable sum, after being promised my order would be fulfilled in 6 Weeks.

It is LONG past that delivery time promised. & despite several Emails & phone messages left.

I have heard absolutely nothing!.....  I have heard in the recent past, that this firm are not 'Efficient' .

In getting back to customers via the phone!...… Dispite executing good products, I think that conducting

A bussiness as large as this supposedly is. On only a Mobile Phone number is not very efficient, or professional!

Now despite all of this, I am a Fair man. & not being in the possession of a Mark.1 Crystal Ball. I do not know what

is Occurring currently, with this Firm?

So, dose anybody know the current status or situation with Elite Militaria. Or if there is a serious 'situation' that

I am not aware of at all?  It seems Odd to Me, that there is absolutely no 'Activity' concerning this Firm currently.

Whatsoever?...…. Can Anyone shed any light as to what is going on Please?

Thank You.   

Mike.

This is very sad to hear but when I read it I thought I had heard a similar story before, this is copied and pasted from the WAF forum:

http://www.wehrmacht-awards.com/forums/showthread.php?t=873408

Hello, i have the same problem but not in Ukraine instead my problem is in the United Kingdom.
I have Ordered an replica PAK40 for around 4500 UK Pounds and paid 100% in Advance! We now have 2016 and i still did get no PAK or my Money back!
This guy is still ripping other people as well but as i live in Germany it is to difficult to get enough pressure which makes this guy react and pay my money back!
He has an Website called ;

http://www.elitemilitaria.co.uk/

He produces lots of replicas for reenactors like me!

His Contactdetails are;

Nelz Nelson

ELITE MILITARIA
120 , OXFORD STREET
HULL.
EAST YORKSHIRE
HU2 0PQ

Phone +44 7413 707 121

email: elitemilitaria@live.co.uk

If anyone outhere who is able to help me getting my Money Back i would show an big THankyou and pay 10% of my Investment in the PAk!!!!

I am not sure if he ever got his money or him PAK, lets hope you have better luck.

Jon
Edited by johann morris
added web target

no one there Sherman hull outside under a sheet talked to some neighbours in other the units no one has seen him for awhile even when he did come it was infrequent  called round at the oxford street address not been there for awhile.

as l am not far from hull  would you like me to find if l can his home address?

regards wally

Update!

well, after making an 'angry' approach on thier Facebook Page.

The owner did get back to me on the phone!

We spoke all length for about 20 mins, & I made my position very clear indeed!

I wont go into detail about it all on here, that would not be fair. & I am trying to balance my feelings over it all. 

I was offered a full refund to be fair. But that is not what I want TBH.

After what was explained to Me.  It is not so much the Money, as the items that I really Require.

So I have given him a chance to make good, his letting Me down on delivery of my Items.

--------------------------------------------

As an aside, If anyone on here. Any anyone you might know of. Who lives in the Hull region.

Is a Good Welder, & looking for interesting work. This company would be a Different & interesting company to work for.

Producing many varied & advanced replica products.

simulated small arms, Military vehicles, Artillery & many other products.

the Work is there, & the order books are backed up. (& that is the problem. They are a victim of thier success. & High standards)

This job would be ideal for an Ex REME Welder. used to challenges & occasionally working outside the box!

If they could just get the stuff out on time, this would be a job for life!..

PS: I have absolutely no connection to this firm whatsoever! 

Mike.

• 8 months later...

WARNING UPDATE!   WARNING UPDATE!    WARNING UPDATE!    WARNING UPDATE!

Well, Since posting on here in June 2019. I have made numerous Phone Calls to this 'Company'!...

Also Emails, result?...NOT A SINGLE RESPONSE!!!

The 'Proprietors' Name is 'Nelz'. It is apparent He couldn't give a Toss. & how a firm survives with an Attitude like this beats Me?  He has accepted over £600 Pounds from me for an order. Which I have had no sign of whatsoever!

The Man exudes weak excuses & is a LIAR!...it is not just Me, there is a Page on FB named 'Elite Militaria Concerns'.

I am not the only victim who has been treated this way!...   The owner only responded due to another member on the HMVF making a statement of non delivery here.   LET'S HOPE HE ALSO SEE'S THIS?....

WARNING: WANRING: WARNING:

DO NOT PART WITH ANY MONEY WHATSOEVER TO THIS MAN FROM 'ELITE MILITARIA' !!!!!!...

Edited by ferretfixer

2 minutes ago, wally dugan said:

MIKE lam sorry to hear this his name is paul nelson and l believe he is involved in the Yorkshire wartime experience  if l can help let me know 

Hello Wally. Yes it is a shame. Scandalous way to 'run' a company, that once turned out what appear to be excellent products! 😞   If you have any info on how to track this person down, I would very much appreciate that!

He is uncontactable via email or Mobile phone!.... What is also important to Me. is that No One else gets caught out by this fraudulent behaviour!!!.. I am unable to work for a wage. Due to my role as a Fulltime Carer for my Wife. Who is now sadly, in the 'End Stage' of MS. 😞 

£600 is a LOT of Money to Me, & a sum I can Ill afford to lose!.   Any Help on this would be most welcome! 👌

Update!

Just got off the phone to a helpful Lady involved in the YWE. She is going to get in touch with this 'Gentleman' on my Behalf. He is known to Her, & appreciates My situation & position on this!

I underlined the my 'Concerns' On Herself & others involved in the YWE. Being 'Associated' with this 'Person'!....

It takes years to build a good reputation. But not very long to trash it!...….

Just now, tankdiver said:

My heart goes out to you . When your wife is so ill the only thing that keeps US going is to actually repair something. It take s a lot of stress away

Best regards hope all goes well

Thank you for your kind words. Sadly, in my personal situation. Time is always in short supply! I would love More time on the bench. But caring precludes this. I am lucky to get 3 hours to myself on a Monday Afternoon. & even then, there is shopping to do. Going to post items in the P/Office Etc/ but by the time I get back I am lucky to have an hour to myself to do repairs / make things. 😞 Not feeling sorry for myself, it's just how it is. All the grizzling in the World wont fix it. I am a stubborn / Proud Ex Military Man. Our Training makes us simply 'get on with it' & 'Adapt & overcome'!  Well, We try!... I am certain there are people out there in worse situations than Myself?

But my Hobby is my 'Escape' if you like? & I was VERY much looking forward to receiving the items I paid for. To complete two projects. Life is hard enough, without having Unessacary Agro like this being thrown at Me!...

I am heartened at times, by the camaraderie & assistance given ( & Contributed by myself when able ) by Fellow Members here on the Forum. I have friends on here I have never actually met. & some I have at shows, all via the medium of HMVF!

At times it has renewed my Faith in People. Especially those of us who are like minded! For THAT I am especially grateful....