paulbrook

Shipping Space from Canada July-Aug 2019

I have some items to ship back from Canada in the next couple of months (Toronto). One option is to fill a container on a share basis. Does anyone need space?

I have a box in Ontario. The plan is to ship it west to go in a container at some point in the future. It may already have left but if not, I can ask for it to get to Toronto instead. 

Posted (edited)

Adrian, Toronto is just down the road, that would be easy.

your box is approx 6 long by 3 wide and 3 high

Robin

Edited by robin craig

I have a steam capstan winch of a ww2 ship about 3 tons and a engine about 2 tons near to Toronto would you have room and weight for these?

9 hours ago, hummermark said:

I have a steam capstan winch of a ww2 ship about 3 tons and a engine about 2 tons near to Toronto would you have room and weight for these?

Looks like we have the makings of a 20ft container load here folks. My stuff is relatively light (a cab, hood, some wheels and other sheet metal parts). Will these fascinating sounding items of yours fit in a standard container (about 8 ft wide and 8 ft high inside? I have pmed you my contact details.

Just a quick update - just waiting for my contact over in Canada to get back to me then we will get all this underway!