Experience of French company Jeep-Dodge-GMC?

ghasp!

Question

7 answers to this question

They are still in business but they’re very slow to respond to emails. I’ve started emailing them in French and they do seem to answer a little quicker. As far as what they’re like to deal with, I’ve dealt with them for the past 9 years. It’s been a very mixed experience, some of their parts are ok but I’ve had some stuff from them which was worse than what I was replacing and I now only use them if they have parts I can’t get elsewhere. Also their shipping costs are horrendous, 27 Euros minimum charge for even the smallest part

I have used both. 

JeepDodgeGmc: As stated they don't speak great English so they are slow at responding. Some parts are excellent and others cheap pattern stuff. Overall I do use them, but keep orders large due to postage.

Jeepest: A great company to deal with. I met them at Ciney show and they're very helpful. Parts are always good, the only problems I have had is my own fault ordered the wrong part numbers! OverL great, but still subject to French postal costs.

I'd add Wildenburg are great to deal with. While not always the cheapest their service is good and are always very knowledgeable and helpful.

Willysjeep.be: I've not been impressed with their stuff, its usually wrong and we are still waiting a wrong part exchange 3 months later! But they were very cheap.

I guess you work out which dealer works best for you, and then I generally stick with them. While you may pay a little more you receive a service you can reply on, and that's worth more to me.

Paul

I've got a shipment at JeepDodgeGMC, stalled for almost 2 years now and we don't know why. It needs a vehicle preparations to be done, then packed for shipping. Hasn't been touched for a looong time, that we can see. Can't get contact and calls/emails aren't returned.

Very frustrated!!!!

Sam, downunder.