Auction - Petersfield - 15/6/19, Diamond T ect.

Hair Bear

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/3/2019 at 6:21 PM, wally dugan said:

viewing is on sunday 30th of may at lords farm SHEET NR PETERSFIELD

viewing is on Friday 14th June, sale is the next day Saturday 15th, .....the Diamond T 980 Wrecker has a longer wheelbase lengthened  chassis

Edited by Nick Johns

• 3 weeks later...

The buyer of the DT turned up with another DT wrecker to collect it. Shame I didn't have time to stick around to see them try and get out of the yard. £7,500ish I think.

Don't know what the trolley made though, got too involved in a couple of burgers and missed it.

On 6/17/2019 at 5:34 PM, Hair Bear said:

The buyer of the DT turned up with another DT wrecker to collect it. Shame I didn't have time to stick around to see them try and get out of the yard. £7,500ish I think.

Don't know what the trolley made though, got too involved in a couple of burgers and missed it.

A friend of ours bought the Diamond T wrecker, the Rolls diesel engine runs well, its now being restored

Edited by Nick Johns

On ‎6‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 5:34 PM, Hair Bear said:

The Airborne Handcart/Trolley sold for @ £3,500 before buyers commission of 12% to 15.6% depending if the buyer used bidspotter or not.. makes it a steal at approx. £4k