ACMAT TPK35P

Grisu

wonderful vehicle I have a 93 VLRA ,parts can be expensive if bought from ACMAT direct ,

ACMAT bought parts from different suppliers and then sold the vehicle as there own ,if that makes sense ? 

the Hard Sell     ,I have some NOS leaf spring assemblies and a few right front wings if you might need them ,I am in Ireland 

@all: Thanks for your replies. I am very excited about this vehicle, this will become a one of a kind expedition truck 

@Robin: thanks for your offer, leaf springs and fenders are in good conditions, no need for now, car has just 45k KM, no hard off road usage in it's life

@John: do you have some details on the Dodge/Renault commando vehicles or the gear box type/manufacturer?

@ Administrator: what would be the right section to move to? There is no French vehicle section

Its a long time ago I looked after 3 of them OTY 506 R was one of them,s reg number. Dennis and Seddon used the Perkins power unit also there were some International bonneted tractor units with a similar drivetrain. Some of the gearboxes were Turners. I cannot remember if the Dodge and Commer used a Roots Group g/box

• 6 months later...