SOLD , Militant Mk3 recovery

Mk3iain

A pic of the equipment with the truck, it also includes a straight bar, a spotlight, a spreader bar with couplings and a complete set of anchor plates and pins. If I find anything else I'll add it in.

The fire extinguishers shown on the truck are from the workshop and are not included, they don't fit anyway and were held on with cable ties.

Overall the truck is in good original condition and I am carrying out painting as I go. Some little jobs to do (it will never stop), I've to refit the rubber gutter between the cab and rear body and just generally fettle. I can't help it!

I am after offers around £17k and will do a good deal on the spares truck if wanted.

Cost of transport from Aberdeenshire is not that bad as trucks bringing agricultural machinery regularly head back south empty. I sold a trailer recently that ended up in Braintree and was carried at half price, it was the only item on the truck.

Iain

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Mk3iain
More info

I am saddened to see you sell that, but I know you are doing it for your reasons that don't need airing in public.

Lots of nice kit to go with it that must have taken a fair bit of time to collect.

Good luck with the sale, and remember, if the Eager Beaver or the Can-Am have to go think of me.

18 hours ago, robin craig said:

I am saddened to see you sell that, but I know you are doing it for your reasons that don't need airing in public.

Lots of nice kit to go with it that must have taken a fair bit of time to collect.

Good luck with the sale, and remember, if the Eager Beaver or the Can-Am have to go think of me.

Thanks Robin

Yes it will be sad to see her go and I've just got it to the point where it's just about done, but there is always something else to do. The kit took ages to collect, it's those odd items that rarely turn up such as the oxy acetylene kit.

The EB and Can-am are safe here for now....

As an asside, I had a copy of an original brochure for the UK Can-am and it was produced for the manufacturer (assembler) BSA. I had no idea BSA had made them! Lent it to a Ca-am expert and never seen it again.

Iain

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...