HUMBER-FV1600 new forum

fv1609

There was a Humber FV1600 forum on yahoo groups that fell into disuse. I have migrated this across to groups.io

There 68 members at the moment but new members are welcome to discuss & get advice on any Humber in the FV1600 series whether they own a Humber or not, it is not exclusively for Pigs.

Many groups in various hobbies have made this change as the format is more user friendly & side steps the privacy concerns that some have with the earlier forum set up.

Members can post pictures (that are relevant!) & create their own album

https://groups.io/g/HUMBER-FV1600

• 4 months later...

Hi Clive,

I've had a go at joining the group and had a bit of a look around, but I'm not at all up to speed on how groups such as this work, but will have another look another day.

Cheers

Adrian

Adrian I have just approved your membership, so you can nose around a bit more now. If there is a thread that you have something to add just post on that thread.

If you want to raise a subject not already covered just start another thread. It takes time for me to transplant off-topic posts into another or a new thread, as they can go wildly off topic.

A good new topic intro would be a picture of any Humbers you own or particular things that interest you or you are looking for. As you will see quite deep details can surface from a fairly basic post.

To protect the site the first few posts are moderated.

You can post a picture (not too large please) by attaching it on the message pane or simply email the group with an attachment.