Maurice

W&P new prices

What does the military vehicle community think about the new prices for entering with a vehicle ?

So if you don`t book before the end of January it is going to be 50,- pounds , that is  if I am informed correctly .

I personally know only which vehicle I will be taking after the vehicle season starts .

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Maurice said:

What does the military vehicle community think about the new prices for entering with a vehicle ?

So if you don`t book before the end of January it is going to be 50,- pounds , that is  if I am informed correctly .

I personally know only which vehicle I will be taking after the vehicle season starts .

Hi Maurice,

I saw that email as well, the entry fee rise is a bit steep considering the vehicles are the attractions. Almost makes we wonder if it is a way of reducing the number of vehicles attending, because this is what will happen. Anyone who can only make one or two days will not pay £50 for the 'pleasure'.

Well I suppose you just have to enter your vehicle before 31st January to get the previous rate.

No charge of course if you are Living History, until I spotted this:

"Each Living History Member is charged £10 for the duration of the show."

Begs the question what is this show for and to keep people coming back year after year- the enthusiast to showcase there pride and joy - the public to enjoy - the owner and backers bank account - or what - to penalise those who make a last minute decision to take a vehicle - time will tell - the price hike closer to the show also applies to stalls - lets hope its a great success and probably becomes the business model for similar shows to follow 

On 12/19/2018 at 7:16 PM, Maurice said:

I guess you can just book A vehicle before that date if you already know you're going anyway, and just change the booking later if needed.