2ndArmourMad

Brockhouse generator trailer

Found buy a friend and I got the call to go buy it.

very nice condition, no major rot or issues apart from a few dents.

comes complete with fire extinguisher, tool box and tools, vice on the a frame, canvas cover front hoop etc and two Jerry cans one is MD stamped 1945 dated which is nice for my collection and a twin can carrier.

52BBE27D-3BFC-4F6F-BC18-B0CDEC5BC772.jpeg

1F7196B5-559E-49DD-BA43-2EE18F059AD1.jpeg

5E11238B-FCBE-4144-9DC3-C45349EC4DD0.jpeg

Very nice, I have a gen trailer, straight from the army sales. had twin generators in it. Alas no tool box or fuel can holders. Got it for my Humber 1 Ton as its the right era and the wheel stations are the same too.

Great trailers,  we bought one 20 odd years ago and abused it terribly on the farm, super strong.  Yours is in very sound condition, must have been stored indoors?.  

9 hours ago, jim fl4 said:

Great trailers,  we bought one 20 odd years ago and abused it terribly on the farm, super strong.  Yours is in very sound condition, must have been stored indoors?.  

Hi

It was found outside in a breakers yard filled with “stuff” and a ton of leafs inside.

when we got it back and clean it out it is indeed very solid not rot at all! 

One little gem found inside was this camo net, which appears to be a ww2 British army one.

8F5F2DB6-155D-4458-9E6D-2B8B8E22E814.jpeg

• Like 1

12 hours ago, 2ndArmourMad said:

Hi

It was found outside in a breakers yard filled with “stuff” and a ton of leafs inside.

when we got it back and clean it out it is indeed very solid not rot at all! 

One little gem found inside was this camo net, which appears to be a ww2 British army one.

8F5F2DB6-155D-4458-9E6D-2B8B8E22E814.jpeg

I noticed the leaves in your photos, may be only out for a relatively short time.  I recall the water drain holes had a tendency to block up with the expected results, great cammo net by the way.