Munga talk...

Snapper

Nothing much going to be done in the next few months , still after bits tho please guys .

it seems more people are after munga s now , makes me laugh as last year at militaria fairs we were laughed at for wanting munga stuff, being told no one wants them . looks like we got it at the right time.!! who is laughing now:n00b:

I was merely saying, its funny how one minute people dont want an item next , theres not enough to go round .

I thought that. I just couldn't resist a tease.

There does seem to be quite a lot of MV snobbery in the hobby.

I suppose you could call it Drab Green envy.

I just love wacky vehicles that were designed with a single purpose without compromise.

Hi Guys

It's the idiot from Devon again who would like to let you know that I have just had to faced facts after cheating death twice and because I am an old man.

I know I will never get round to doing my F91/6, so I have put it on ebay if anyone is interested.

However, I am keeping my F91/4 and I missed taking it to all the shows this year including Dorset Steam fair this year so lets hope next year is better.

Private Greengrassuk

F91/4

Chevy CMP60

Fordson Truck

• 2 weeks later...

I still have my eye to the ground for a Munga but prices seem to be a grand for anything with an engine.

Too rich for me when there is a load of restoration to do as well.

Yours would probably pay off your mortgage.!

I'm thinking I will leave it for a while. I will get one eventually but have picked up an alternitive project for now.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi all been a while since I,ve been on here , my munga and other vehicle are tucked away in the back of the barn with a large stack bales blocking them in !!! been busy with some other vehicles from my collection as had to relocate to smaller premisis , corently restoring an ex RAF Puch Haflinger , all the best from Phil

Edited by phil munga
add more

Hi all been a while since I,ve been on here , my munga and other vehicle are tucked away in the back of the barn with a large stack bales blocking them in !!! been busy with some other vehicles from my collection as had to relocate to smaller premisis , corently restoring an ex RAF Puch Haflinger , all the best from Phil

I didn't know theRAF had Haffys otherwise I would have been tempted to keep mine, be nice to see some pics sometime when you get the chance.

any new munga news guys?
anybody got correct info and pictures of the shovel and how it fixes ? some sites show the shovel as jeep style with handle.others show the euro style,straight handle all the way, any pictures in user handbooks ? or operators manuals ?.......need confirmation AND pictures.......

anybody got correct info and pictures of the shovel and how it fixes ? some sites show the shovel as jeep style with handle.others show the euro style,straight handle all the way, any pictures in user handbooks ? or operators manuals ?.......need confirmation AND pictures.......

as far as i can remember mate its a straight handle ............ will have a look when up there next , hopefully dad will be fully recovered to start on the munga again soon......