Question

What are these for? Maybe champ ?More photos later. Just look like armoured brake hoses. Thanks Graeme 07765086226

IMG_20181105_135148419.jpg

7 answers to this question

AU is Austin and I think LK is Lockheed so Austin brake hose is probable but with no FV number showing I suspect it pre dates Champs and K9s. Others will correct me !

David

2 hours ago, David Herbert said:

AU is Austin and I think LK is Lockheed so Austin brake hose is probable but with no FV number showing I suspect it pre dates Champs and K9s. Others will correct me !

David

David,

Not Austin. AU stands for Automotive Products Ltd., of which Lockheed was part of the company.

regards, Richard

3 hours ago, gwrightoy said:

What are these for? Maybe champ ?More photos later. Just look like armoured brake hoses. Thanks Graeme 07765086226

IMG_20181105_135148419.jpg

Hi Graeme,

Sent you a PM.

regards, Richard

Dingo's and probably others had armoured Brake Hoses but would you still want to use them.

I had a box of Daimler Armoured Hoses dating back to when ECM were open but I have new ones made up.

I know of some old stock brake seals failing after a short period of use.  Just a pity with DAC that there are two seals on the vehicle that cannot be reproduced so modification's are required,