halftrackman

I am a new member now , I live in Tennessee, USA, retired from the army, My last 15 years was on hueys and then blackhawks as a crewchief. I have 3 halftracks , one is a T17 and one is a m3 and m3a1  I got a IH 5 ton m426 tractor, Also a m2  hst cletrac but need more work.M4a1 hst.working on it.  I traded my cckw 353 m27b1, but got a lot of work to do for a long time. names is Wendell Watson, my  family was from UK and mom,s was german, I did a reforger with the first cav. to germany in 83, went into netherland to budel, with our tanks back to munster.All was in Korea, and panama, any other countrys.   I also got a 70 dodge challenger 440 six pack.  I am  happy happy man:):thanx:

Thanks Jim, for the first reply, will do some pictures, but got to lean my way on here. Are you in the UK.  I am on the g503 forum and steel soldiers in the USA.  In the old days I was doing cars for a hobby, but got into MV and really like it too.  I did have a 1957 XK140se did a lot of work on it, but my  nephew owns it now.    cheers, wendell

Thanks, I am  going to post a few pictures , but my wife will have to post them. I am not very good at computers.  I stay busy working on the MV. Also m2 and m4 is not had a resto, looks like junk, but that what I like.  Working on them is the best parts, Do you have pictures posted on here.  What about g503 post. I still have a few gilders from the old days:thanx: