alexfought

WANTED: flatbed clamp brackets &/or lifting shackles for a CB300 series comms/workshop body

Hi, does anyone have any J/hook bolts & clamp brackets for attaching a CB300 series workshop/comms box to a Bedford MJ/DAF T244 flatbed that they'd be prepared to sell?

I'm also searching for the lifting shackles/eyes that screw into the bottom frame of the box... & the purpose build spreader frame if anyone has one lying around they want to sell.

Thanks

Alex

1 hour ago, alexfought said:

Hi, does anyone have any J/hook bolts & clamp brackets for attaching a CB300 series workshop/comms box to a Bedford MJ/DAF T244 flatbed that they'd be prepared to sell?

I'm also searching for the lifting shackles/eyes that screw into the bottom frame of the box... & the purpose build spreader frame if anyone has one lying around they want to sell.

Thanks

Alex

Do they look like this.

parts-various 006.JPG

I think I only have that part, I will have to go into the Dark Box to see how many I have.

Hello sorry to have taken so long. I cannot even find the one I photographed at the miniute, but I will keep looking.

I have a few of these with the J bolts, how many are you looking for? The lifting shackles go in the slots on the top corners of the box body, I may have some of those as well. Have you checked the locker on the front of the box body as the lifting shackles should be stored in there?

Hi John, I'd happily buy as many clamp brackets, J bolts & lifting shackles as you'd be prepared to sell!

I've 2 boxes to mount, neither of which unfortunately come with any fixings...

Cheers

Alex

I'll have a dig out at the weekend and let you know exactly what I have. John