Wrench size for ferret oil cooler hoses

WCMatt

I have a ferret Mk. 1/2 that I'm working on. Would like to remove the rubber lines that are plugged into the oil cooler so that I can remove the cooler itself & straighten all of the little "hoops". Anyone know what size spanner would fit the rubber hoses?  

All of the fasteners on my ferret seem to be SAE and I've tried a couple of different sized wrenches on there but they are either a lose fit or won't go on at all (wonder if they might be metric?).  Thanks.

Regards,

Matt

5 hours ago, David Herbert said:

This is why god gave us adjustable spanners (but not Stilsons !).  😁

David

Adjustable spanners don't get as firm a grip on the fastener to be removed as I'd like. I've seen them round off the flat corners of bolts/nuts before. So let's not go there.......

Matt  

7 hours ago, Chris Hall said:

Can you get a caliper on to the flats to measure? They could be BSP thread or the American pipe thread (can’t remember its name, I’ll look an idiot if it’s APT).

Not sure. I'll take a closer look and see. Thanks for the reply.

Matt