British Army 12 x 12 Tent

Surveyor

Just bought the thing, need to check contents but been told pegs to hold "skirt" in place not included, can remember to erect roof and poles to mid way first before pulling canvas over then fit lower poles.

Now the questions

1. Any one have a manual to check parts and erection

2. A guide to repair the canvas

3. Size of pegs for "Skirt" have been supplied the strap and pegs for the storm event

4. Any other advice apart from "WHY"

Thanks

Richard

Edited by Surveyor

If anybody needs traditional wooden HAND MADE tent pegs can I suggest The Scout Store, online.

All correctly made, the grain in the right places, different sizes and lengths and VERY CHEAP.  Cheapest I’ve seen, I got 20 X 9” for £15.00  inc postage .

3 hours ago, Hoseman said:

If anybody needs traditional wooden HAND MADE tent pegs can I suggest The Scout Store, online.

All correctly made, the grain in the right places, different sizes and lengths and VERY CHEAP.  Cheapest I’ve seen, I got 20 X 9” for £15.00  inc postage .

Thanks for the tip, just need to find what size for the tent, don't have the enthusiasm to unpack and look at the moment

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, tankdiver said:

Hi repairing canvas I have used BISH tear mender 

I have British Army 6 ft poles ,connectors and steel pegs including storm pegs if you are short

Laurence

Laurance

Thanks for information and offer, as far as I can tell the only missing parts are the pegs for the perimeter sheets

Richard