Surveyor

British Army 12 x 12 Tent

Just bought the thing, need to check contents but been told pegs to hold "skirt" in place not included, can remember to erect roof and poles to mid way first before pulling canvas over then fit lower poles.

Now the questions

1. Any one have a manual to check parts and erection

2. A guide to repair the canvas

3. Size of pegs for "Skirt" have been supplied the strap and pegs for the storm event

4. Any other advice apart from "WHY"

Thanks

Richard

Edited by Surveyor

Brain dead, long day including picking tent up, never thought at the moment but thought to search online but thought ask the experts on this site first

Edited by Surveyor

2 hours ago, Chris Hall said:

12x12s make good paint booths! I painted my old Sqns Trabant in a 12x12.

Somebody said they use one as a car port

19 hours ago, Chris Hall said:

Approx 1.8m from floor to top of side (wall). Not sure of floor to Apex but imagine it be about 2.3m or so.

Thank you

If anybody needs traditional wooden HAND MADE tent pegs can I suggest The Scout Store, online.

All correctly made, the grain in the right places, different sizes and lengths and VERY CHEAP.  Cheapest I’ve seen, I got 20 X 9” for £15.00  inc postage .

3 hours ago, Hoseman said:

If anybody needs traditional wooden HAND MADE tent pegs can I suggest The Scout Store, online.

All correctly made, the grain in the right places, different sizes and lengths and VERY CHEAP.  Cheapest I’ve seen, I got 20 X 9” for £15.00  inc postage .

Thanks for the tip, just need to find what size for the tent, don't have the enthusiasm to unpack and look at the moment