MVT Member's PPLI cover

If you are an MVT member, you have cover under their Personal Public Liability Insurance.  The current terms of this cover are set out in the August issue of Windscreen.  It is worth reading these......and also the discussion on a thread below on the Road Traffic Act as applied "off road"!  The exclusions in the PPLI are quite comprehensive and, as I read it, provide indemnity for an MV owner ONLY when his/her vehicle is " immobile and adequately secured" (whatever that means).   Again, as I read it, cover in respect of children applies only if they "are supervised at all times by a parent or responsible adult".   Now I guess having this cover is useful in at least ticking the box that you do HAVE PPLI, which may be an entry requirement for some shows, but it appears that there remains significant uninsured liability attaching personally to MV owners who want to partake of the usual activities on the site.  Be careful out there!

Edited by matchlesswdg3
Clarification