Haverhill Generator

Tarland

Not sure if this is the right place for this?

Does anyone have experience/knowledge of Haverhill Generators? Not strictly a MV type question

Come across locally what appears to be a petrol 24V Generator - Honda powerpack with a Haverhill generator attached. Its equipped with a  pair of the circular 3 pin sockets as you would see on 110V tools/gen sets. This would suggest its got an AC output with the large dia pin as earth.

Done a quick search online and can't seem to find a company website or much info in the way of manuals.

Is the company still in existence - the label on the machine says its based in Kettering?

Any info would be appreciated.

Found this for you , amazing what you can do using Google search.

Diana

http://www.knowhere.co.uk/Kettering/Northamptonshire/Midlands/messages?start=6

I recently purchased a 2.0 KVA Haverhill generator and I am looking for someone to assist in servicing this unit, perhaps an ex employee of the company, with servicing knowledge, could contact me and help with my problems. Thanks   

• Re: Haverhill Generators by phil (Member 10120231) on 18-Mar-2004
    ref your haverhill gen,if you still need help get in touch. ex service engineer

• Re: Haverhill Generators by stuart sharples (Member 10125393) on 28-May-2004
    I Have recently purchased a Haverhill Generators Battery charger unit type LWA 100 it has 12 or 24vdc switched output rated at 15 A for 12v and 13A for 24V the genny gives out 12 and 24v but the control board appears to be dead does anyone know of an ex service engineer or anyone with circuit diagrams for the voltage regulator board

Best regards and heres hoping Stuart

• Re: Haverhill Generators by phil (Member 10120231) on 5-Nov-2004
    Stuart I have diagrams for most of the haverhill units if you still need them.phil@clar50.freeserve.co.uk

6 hours ago, Diana and Jackie said:

Re: Haverhill Generators by phil (Member 10120231) on 5-Nov-2004
Stuart I have diagrams for most of the haverhill units if you still need them.phil@clar50.freeserve.co.uk

As it is 14 years since the above post and in case you can't contact Phil, this might be a useful site:-

https://www.generatorguru.com/haverhill/

Also, if you search "haverhill generator pdf manual" there are a number of sites but you have to create an account (I haven't so I don't know how good the sites are) before you can download the manual.