Any one fitted a tow bar trailer to there CVRT ?

Norbo

any one every fitted one or an frame to pull stuff on there tank ? 

It was a bike rally this weekend not to far from me my  tank was not ready for it but next year is will be and i want to take it and my bike so want to hook up something to pull it behind me. I just want to freak every one out when i pull up in a tank LOL. 

What variant do you have? A quick google search shows that some did and some didn't have pintle hooks. Of course, if you're only transporting the one bike, you may have the option of strapping it on top of the vehicle?

Google tells me that there should be two heavy duty towing points on the back of the hull. It looks like you should be able to mount a bar across those that would have sufficient strength to mount a tow bar; either pintle or conventional ball type. From there, you would just need to work out how to wire in the trailer lights...

There is a tow bar which fits across the back door of a Spartan etc. Some turreted variants have the 2 attachment points for this, most only have one towing eye in the middle. You won’t find a photo of anyone towing anything with a turreted variant other than another disabled vehicle because they never needed to tow a trailer with a recce vehicle in service. They had trucks for that.

1 hour ago, Norbo said:

I have a Scimitar . I did a search and i get nothing may be a picture of an A frame or a cvrt with the a frame fitted but nothing towing anything . 

I doubt the trailer would survive very long behind a CVR(T). You would need to follow one to understand. It is the turns where it will suffer and if you value your bike I would give up this idea.

fit a lateral bike rack-like motot caravans have. A  lot simpler . reversing a tracked vehicle with a wheeled trailer is immensely difficult, and the way a cvrt lifts up at the back under braking will definitely upset a bike trailer!