British Airborne 10 cwt trailer mk 2

Eddie1983

British Airborne 10 cwt trailer mk 2

I purchased this trailer as it has been fitted with a tailgate, and was ideal for transporting my Matchless G3L. I sold the bike last year, so no longer require the trailer.

Fitted with original T plate, lights, sockets and new Worthing canvas.

Please PM for further details.

IMG_20180624_195915.jpg

IMG_20180625_191846.jpg

IMG_20180703_204000.jpg

IMG_20180703_203939.jpg

Edited by Eddie1983
More pictures

1 hour ago, Eddie1983 said:

Thanks for your enquiry, however the trailer has now sold.

Cheers,

Eddie.

1 hour ago, daviegarne said:

If it has got a tailboard how does it stop tilting backwards . How is the back supported?

kind regards from David.

Common sense...

Only joking, The original rear support leg that can be fitted to the rear right hand side, but I have never needed it as the weight of frame and towing hitch at the front keeps it well counter balanced.

I guess it's no different to a Jeep trailer, because I don't think they have a rear leg

Hope this answered your question.

Kind regards,

Eddie.

Edited by Eddie1983
More pictures

On ‎7‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 3:53 PM, Eddie1983 said:

Common sense...

Only joking, The original rear support leg that can be fitted to the rear right hand side, but I have never needed it as the weight of frame and towing hitch at the front keeps it well counter balanced.

I guess it's no different to a Jeep trailer, because I don't think they have a rear leg

Hope this answered your question.

Kind regards,

Eddie.

Not QUITE correct! A 'Correct' Bantam Jeep trailer originally has a folding triangular 'Frame' style of leg. Mounted underneath, that swung down & was locked into position.

I saw pics of this on the G503 Website on Jeep. It also covered trailers for them as well. ;) 

I have owned three Jeep trailers over the year. & was never aware they had a rear leg, until reading about it on the G503 Website!