squirrel_sport

wanted : dodge wc 51 / wc52

hello all. 

I am after a dodge wc51 or wc52. I would like one that is on the road only needing a bit of tlc or up to show standard already really (got enough other projects ! ). also ideally one that is already in the uk and registered .

thanks for taking time to read this.

martin.

See Milweb.  Jack Bater is selling his 52.  I looked at it last year and it seemed pretty good and ran well at Military Odyssey, but I went for a 54 in the end.  Good luck

thanks for the reply sir. I have had a look at the advert for that one and it does look a nice vehicle.. I would really like a '43 / '44 as I am into ww2 things from around then but may well end up going for a later one.. 

Check Gordon's Dodge forum. there is a list of chassis numbers against manufacture dates. Bear in mind after 70 years of working everyone is a bitza. My two the chassis are February and October 1944, but after 70 years of rebuilds and refurbs who knows? The WC54 Katy was rebuilt in Germany in 1952 and the WC51 RubyBaby has a Norwegian Dynamo dated 1961.

the dodge on milweb is mine nice vehicle thought of ringing the wings over they are much better than the ones on our command car, had lots of interest nobody has actually viewed it yet, but with the usual storage problems something has to go we have a hotchkiss advertised as well ,one has to go i would like to keep the dodge but the hotchkiss slipped out of top a few hours before the first viewing so it looks like it might be staying a while

i have had a look at yours on millweb a couple of times. it looks a good starting point and is the sort of year one I am after.  really I wanted a finished on as I have a load of other projects on the go and don't really want to add another to the list....