Pictures of Camo on your tank

Norbo

Thought this would be a good topic and give you a chance to post pictures of your vehicle in camo . 

This is a guy on face book i have spoken to he takes his tank to air soft . I think it looks great the way he has done it with small pics all over the pace . 

I  Picked up this last week its a good sized piece and i think its a shame to cut it up  to do the same so uill most likely just rool it up and stap it down 1 side and keep an eye open for some bits or a cheep one to cut up . So if you do this or have done this feel free to post a picture.   

cammo.jpg

cammoo.jpg

DSC02183.JPG

• 1 month later...

seems with no reply's i'm the only one who thinks camo on a tank looks cool , but i do and for my tank that's all that matters to me,  any way, i picked this up yesterday its a patch camo unlike the other one that was solid  .The other one is just to good and heavy to start cutting up but this large one only cost me £20 and its very big so plenty enough for me to cut up and use on the tank once i get it back home from Haywood tanks. 

DSC02221.JPG

DSC02222.JPG

Edited by Norbo

That's a big net. Just remove cat before cutting.

I tried to find a fhoto of  a Dodge I had camouflaged in a short time so I could spend the night in it unnoticed.

It was parked on a grassfield at the end of a popular street for pubs and such.

It worked so wel a guy who was googling a couple having seks at night on that field, he never knew he was less than a foot next to my cabin. I should have yelled "boooo".

Edited by Enigma