Movie editing

Zero-Five-Two

Question

Not so much stupid, but I know I am a bit of a dinosaur when it comes to computers, most of it goes well over my head.  The new forum layout really confused me for a long while, and I still have trouble making some of it work

I've just done a nice recording on my phone of the tanker, now I need to edit it and publish it on You Tube etc.but as my new laptop runs Windows 10, when I had only just got to grips with XP.  The Movie Maker program I was using doesn't go so I need an alternative.

Tried downloading a couple, but couldn't get to grips with either of them.  Anybody, got any recommendations as to a decent free downloadable movie editing program that a thicket like me should be able to use

1 answer to this question

For what little it's worth, I use OpenShot for editing my video; I'm not really sure how it compares to other video editing software for ease of use, and it can be an exercise in patience as the amount of video loaded into it gets larger.