Tank mounted guns ????

Norbo

well your looking £11 £1`200 for the simulated firing ones with lines and bottles . £a grand for paint ball ones and they are out of stock any 

so the 2 options are Browning 30cal or GPMG . witch one do you lot think is going to be best both are £325 

GPMG3-1.JPG

BrowningBanner30.jpg

Or this 1948 Bren gun its real deactivated not a replica but its £450 

bren.jpg

Edited by Norbo

Bloody hell these people are driving me crazy the advertise there stuff like the paint ball place yet dont have them in stock . the other place make them to order and all so dont have stock so you cant go and look at anything D&B only do museum quality stuff as they say and they cost around £2500 . Actually with every place that says they have them advertise them Not 1 place actually has anything for sale . its crazy .  

35 minutes ago, Norbo said:

Bloody hell these people are driving me crazy the advertise there stuff like the paint ball place yet dont have them in stock . the other place make them to order and all so dont have stock so you cant go and look at anything D&B only do museum quality stuff as they say and they cost around £2500 . Actually with every place that says they have them advertise them Not 1 place actually has anything for sale . its crazy .  

Put a wanted advert on Milweb.net and see who contacts you.

The bren sold to some of on hear or face book they looked at my post and looked it up on millweb and found it  rang the bloke to night .  Well if any  one has anything them D&B ones are just silly money 

Both are paint ball guns so as well as looking nice on the tank my and my son could take them to paint ball game place and have a day out from time to time . problem is they are still £650 and £625 each ouch 

AGM-SG-MG42.JPG

AK-AEG-PKM.JPG

the ones above are air soft not paint ball sorry looked at so many guns now im seeing double .  Think ill go for air soft so that way i get the looks im after but they actualy work and  fire and my son and i can both have some air soft days out with them as well as mounting them on the tank . And beleave it or not some places let you take the tank to an air soft place and drive it about in the games see a picture on face book to day of a guy who did just that last weekend .