Posted (edited)

Hi all well on the way in rebuilding my 1941 triumph  .but know looking for front and rear wheel bearings .i look up on this forum and see sumone looking fot the same in 2016 and he was told to try  Russell  Motors . Are they still going ? Thanks       just  found out they are still open   but have sold all the triumph 3sw parts . But I like to let you know I got all new bearing from Vintage bearings  they are very helpful hope this helps sum one that need bearings for your bike .

Edited by Andy bike
Found what I needed

Can I ask what you paid for them please? Front and rear?  Ron

Hi Ron  on prob as they look like they are the only ones that do tapered bearings and know what they are talking about . The price for all wheel bearings  and VAT and post comes to £255 pounds . A lot but as they are like  looking  for rocking horse  s--t  I did not mind . 

OK Andy. I managed to find some front wheel bearings by a local bearing firm and got together with someone else and bought 12 of them at £50 each. Still got two left. Ron

Thanks Ron I have order and pay for them  but it good to no that there sum one out there will do so much  for all on this web site and help so much as you do .Thanks