terryb

CVRT Spares for sale

Posted (edited)

new old stock. track, £17.50 per link (in ten link sections) new road wheels, £120. rear idler wheels, sold in a vehicle set, steel type £180, rare original rubber type (4 wheels) £225, torsion bar £45. Clutch drum with lining kit £200, Scorpion gunners sight, £325, armoured cowl for same £150, Axle arm with hub £85, new oil filter housing £65, Scorpion crew heater assembly £65, new Scorpion OTIS rear turet bin (slant back) £265, new Scorpion turret side bin £125, Scorpion turret seat back £65, Driver's night vision periscope £325, front 'D' shackles £25. Rarden cleaning kit in bag £35. SA80 gun mounts-sold as a kit £25

located Kent. Pics on request. can ship

Terry 0774 8990096

Edited by terryb
add info

How many links do you need . Sounds like it may work out a lot . so ill just ask how much is a fill set for both sides 

Which turret side bin do you have Terry? I have one (can't remember which side so will check), but still require the other. 

9 hours ago, Grasshopper said:

Which turret side bin do you have Terry? I have one (can't remember which side so will check), but still require the other. 

I think its the nearside one?

pic of the turret side bin........

DSCN4006.JPG

Thanks Terry, I  shall be checking which one I already have on Sunday. The one pictured is a drivers side one. 

Terry, annoyingly that's the same side as the one I already have. Thanks for taking the time to post a picture. 

You still have the radon cleaning kit and 2 D shackles ? And can you send to U.S.A ? PayPal ok ? Thanks Ron in P.A

10 hours ago, Ronsandt said:

You still have the radon cleaning kit and 2 D shackles ? And can you send to U.S.A ? PayPal ok ? Thanks Ron in P.A

pm sent Ron.