CVRT Machine gun

Norbo

well it is a scimitar i will be getting but right now its just got a holl and this looks nice but i dont like the flat bits at the end so i may make something that looks a bit better if i could just get the surround part i can do my own but for in side thats a bit better looking i think the flat black bits dont look gun like at all . 

If it’s a Scimitar then barrel in the photos you’ve posted is not correct. That’s the barrel shroud for the L94 chain gun that was used for Sabre. The hole in the mantlet for the chain gun is much larger than the GPMG hole on Scimitar. Best if you post a photo of your vehicle then I can try and point you in the right direction. I’d also recommend buying and reading some manuals.

• Up 1

I know its the wrong one but ive never seen a scimitar with a gun only the sabre and im not bothered if its right or not it will never be a show tank i just want it to look cool and stand out from all the others you see about and it will do hopfully . 

Pitty there is no one close who could pop over some weekend and help with a few jobs as the lights and air ducting need finishing of and a few other in side jobs and i dont have any idea how to do anything . I may yet have it delivered to andys and just pay him to do them and transport it to me after but the transport will be a good bit on its own i would think . Im not quite sure what  to do at this point . Andy all so have a new diesel motor and gear box so im waiting to see what he wants for that as its a big job and more then just a motor and gear box swap if its not crazy ill do that and ask him to look at the few other small jobs at the same time as for him its just a weekends work but for me it could take months . could be the motor and gear box in it may pay for all the small jobs in a px . 

This is literally the only picture i can fined of a  Scimitar with a side gun the little tiny spout  sticking out . i think the sabre one looks a lot nicer but as the main gun is quite thin any way and just a steel tube any way im replacing it with one as wide as can fit in the first part that holds it and i may fit a cool looking braker  on the end of it as well 

scimitar.jpg

This is the kind of end i was thinking of making for  it looks really nice i think and remember the gun will be a good bit biger as well as there is a good bit of space inside of that cove were the bolts hold it i want to fill that so there is no or little space 

something like the scorpion may be 

355412-Berserker.jpg

scorpion.jpg

10 hours ago, Norbo said:

Pitty there is no one close who could pop over some weekend and help with a few jobs as the lights and air ducting need finishing of and a few other in side jobs and i dont have any idea how to do anything . 

You don't say where you are