WANTED

Hutch3674

Anyone have an idea where I might be able to obtain a 24v Hella Four Way Flasher switch from? Required for an AEC Militant MKI (1966), I am sure these were once fitted in the land rover dashboards in the 80's.

Hella 4-Way Switch 24v.jpg

5 hours ago, Zero-Five-Two said:

Do you have a part number, mate? .

5 hours ago, Zero-Five-Two said:

Do you have a part number, mate? Just waiting for the young to send it to me..

Edited by Hutch3674

44 minutes ago, MatchFuzee said:

Nice, It hasn't changed much over the years. I downloaded the fitting instructions from that link, it may be helpful. Many thanks, Hutch

Edited by Hutch3674

• 5 years later...

Does any know or have the wire diagram, or photo's of the Hella 11/22-1 hazard switch. I have on in my Ferret and no wire markings when whomever installed it  and now it is blowing the flasher relay!

I have 6 wires  two are hot, one is ground and three others, assumingly are the L&R turn. B need to see how and where they hook up to the switch

Edited by longfellow

Does any know or have the wire diagram, or photo's of the Hella 11/22-1 hazard switch. I have on in my Ferret and no wire markings when whomever installed it  and now it is blowing the flasher relay!

I have 6 wires  two are hot, one is ground and three others, assumingly are the L&R turn. B need to see how and where they hook up to the switch

Hella.jpg