Strange tracked Toy find

Citroman

I found this great tracked vehicle on a Belgian fleamarket today. Any know this. It's very well made the metal tracks run very smooth. It has a battery opening but there is nothing in there. I am even not shure it has an engine. There is no makers mark what so ever. it's 30 cms long and rather heavy. I can find nothing on the internet. It even might be a handmade toy prototype? What do you think of it.

rups1.JPG

rups2.JPG

Edited by Citroman

Hi Andy,  There is a hole but no connections for batteries, no cables nothing. At the rear there is a metal screen  but no electric motor is visible?? The cnc marking is painted on. The louvres between the wheels are really open..

Daiya Tracked Rocket Launching vehicle

Daiya Tracked Rocket Launching vehicle

Look like one of  these. motors removed and painted green:
Daiya (Japan) battery operated Tracked Rocket Launching vehicle - scarce tinplate example is orange, with tinprinted detail including 2 x Titan and Saturn United States Airforce Rockets, bare metal tracks

The kicker is! What would an original mint condition be worth? :S Thin of all the original Action Men, and I mean ORIGINAL and Jhonny Seven one man armies we happily blew up burnt and broke on our childhood journeys into the Military Collecting World? JJeez If I knew then!

Edited by Tony B