ruxy

Champ ram , but what is the trailer ?

Looks like a Dorset Horn to me and if it is a farmyard whats a telephone box doing there?

He looks very regimental ceremonial mascot ,  possibly the trailer is a double-decker transporter for his flock ?     I did notice the telephone box -  possibly a agricultural show  ?

1 hour ago, ruxy said:

He looks very regimental ceremonial mascot ,  possibly the trailer is a double-decker transporter for his flock ?     I did notice the telephone box -  possibly a agricultural show  ?

The Dorset Horn ram was regimental mascot to the Dorset Yeomanry ........ and its successors. The trailer has a signboard on the side, looking like it might be on a recruiting display.

41 minutes ago, Richard Farrant said:

The Dorset Horn ram was regimental mascot to the Dorset Yeomanry ........ and its successors. The trailer has a signboard on the side, looking like it might be on a recruiting display.

That's it then, mystery solved.

And the trailer is a Sentinal made Ackerman steered version , the Champ would not of pulled that legally on the road !

does the sign say Royal Army Vetenary Corps... ?

On 22/04/2018 at 5:29 PM, ashley said:

does the sign say Royal Army Vetenary Corps... ?

I think you have it correct ,  I think & can see  Royal + Army  &  the  V  -  or am I just seeing the suggested  ?    I have in the past tried two monitor screens with / without ambient light.