Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Thanks everyone yeah I also can’t understand the spigot and assume they are there for a hub cap but I can’t find the car that they were for tried hillman austin Morris Citroen and many more I also have a Morris one that is 17inch but it has been a struggle to find a rot free set of the 19inch to fit to my horse cart within the next couple of weeks but if anyone knows of any feel free to message me as my friend is looking for some 

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...