Good evening,

I am in the process of starting to restore what I believe to be a Type C MK1 Bomb Trolley and am looking for some assistance as I am unaware of any other examples to use as a reference because the RAF Museum has no info available, I have the manual for MK2 and MK3 models which have helped to some degree but I am struggling to confirm the precise arrangement of the leaf springs especially the rear ones as I think I am a few leafs missing.

I understand that the MK1's where converted into the rigid MK2 version.

Would anyone have a manual for the MK1 and or any photos or even know the whereabouts of one, I have had a good search of the web and have found very little to assist.

I am also on the look out for some tyres and the rear towing hitch

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards

Mark

20180325_142857.jpg

20180325_084754.jpg

20180325_142844.jpg

20180312_160523.png

Hello,thats the one off ebay,glad someones saved it,shame its abit chopped up but shouldn't be a problem if your handy with a welder,im currently doing 2 C types I'm just at the clean up n paint stage!

p.s you can still buy the tyres new,ive priced some up for one of mine,they £48 each...

I need a small, long, low trailer to move tree trunks in our woods using garden tractor as big machines cause too much collateral damage! Bomb trolley could be ideal. Any out there for sale not too far from Berkshire?