IH Halftrack questions

Good evening Gents ,

I am restoring an IH Halftrack and have a few questions that I will post here but also thought this could be a thread that other IHC owners could use to post questions and answers .

Everyone I have spoken too and with has been very helpful and friendly so thanks for all your help so far.......

Question .......what colour is correct for a wartime British Army Halftrack ?  Much like everyone with US vehicles it seems that there are many shades and opinions and "Olive Drab" can vary by several shades .  My M5A1 is ex REME and was it seems was totally rebuilt in around 1964 so any evidence I can find is lost and painted Bronze Green or coated with Red Oxide even right up under the dash .

Question.........what are the correct lock nuts for the armour bolts etc ?  3/8 UNF I know .....part is listed as H1-07-25853 Nut Safety 3/8-24 N.F.3   but Nylocks were I would have thought post war ?

Currently collecting parts and waiting for better weather for sandblasting and painting ;-)