Ural 4320.

2 hours ago, woodsmoke7 said:

This kraz has been in the UK from late 1980's. It was in the czech army as radar truck medium to low contacts I think.

It was in the film 'reign of fire' and a James bond film.

She has the yamaz 238 in her non turbo as standard.

I got parts from an eBay seller based in Moscow, very reasonable prices as I'm not a rich man!

She used to over heat always so new head gaskets,studs,and thermostats were fitted.

She runs well now,I like how easy it is to work on.

Steering was heavy,I have flushed the system and adjusted the steering ram,it seems lighter to operate now.

Yes. The basic Jamz engine wasn't a turbo. The Gvozdika (2S1) is equipped with a turbocharger. The base unit itself is exactly the same as the Kraz 255 engine. Turbo was the main development.
Your motorcycle became a cylinder head because of the fact that they once drove the car very much. After replacement it can work perfectly.
Be careful not to use household water (tap water) in the car's radiator. It hardens very well, If you can wash it off with vinegar water and then add plain ground water, it will not harden.

Your superstructure, I know, was a Czech locator on a trailer. The Czechs could do it afterwards.

Shift lever, wash the landing gear with kerosene, it will remove all dirt from it.
In the hymn, cylinder seals (sealing) tend to swell and become difficult to move.

Unfortunately, I can't say I'm a rich man, I lived outside England (Newmarket City) for 3 years this year, I came home to save some money, but I'm thinking of going back to England to do any kind of manual work. I also bring military vehicles from the army, and I sell them. Now I want to bring another Ural 4320 diesel.

Sorry for making the wrong sentence, I speak a little English.

• 1 month later...

Catch of the week.

Brand new Ural winch, never once had the rope pulled down.The rope is still preserved with factory Russian grease.  Unfortunately it's a bit rusty but it's in perfect condition.  It was cut out of a car.

This spring project will be a good start. :):) 20191102_143310.thumb.jpg.72eb3ec930e0f4743d6553bbf5e32fd4.jpg

• 3 months later...

hi looking for some help with my ural 4320 if possible my battery switch button is not engaging what could be the problem ?

it has been working fine for the last four years. I use the truck daily for work and today the button just stopped working ,any pointers or information would be much appreciated. Cheers John.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/25/2020 at 7:18 PM, jab said:

hi looking for some help with my ural 4320 if possible my battery switch button is not engaging what could be the problem ?

it has been working fine for the last four years. I use the truck daily for work and today the button just stopped working ,any pointers or information would be much appreciated. Cheers John.

Hello.

The question is which button on the power strip has gone wrong?
There's one on the dashboard and next to the batteries.

If you need a wiring diagram, please feel free to help!